Saturday, July 17, 2010

Banter and other BullSh*t... "Humor Me"

Exclusive Type Ish:
... If you're around me long enough, you'll come to find out that im not what you initially thought of me. I always get a kick out of hearing peoples first impressions of me... Common misconceptions that are true: Im nice, mean, proper, sadity. Truth is, im all this and so much more. Im like a potluck dinner so to speak. Anywho my greatest past-time is laughing. Make me laugh and im yours. The moral of this Story is: "Dont Judge me, Learn me, because to Know me is to Love me"

Some Random Funny Ish:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my most Favorite Shows of all time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Another One of my most favorite shows of all time! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
#Bahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment