Sunday, July 18, 2010

Conspiracy Theories... "High Brow WOW!"

So I have this theory about Eyebrows. I think that when we find someone attractive, there is a facial focal point that draws us to them whether we realize it or not. Some people are more partial to lips and cheek bones and noses and eyes compared to others but I think Eyebrows are ultimately what makes people attractive. This might sound stupid but id wanna be bestfriends with a total stranger solely on the basis of how awesome their eyebrows are. lol.

Photobucket
I absolutely love this colored brow trend...Its futuristic and striking. Im kinda apprehensive of how it would look on me but im excited to see how the bright colors would contrast with my skin tone. lol

Photobucket
Runway Eyebrows... not a day to day look but definitely a focal point.
Photobucket
Beyonce has awesome eyebrows therefore she is pretty.
Photobucket
Kim Kardashian has awesome eyebrows therefore she is pretty.
Photobucket
Megan Fox has amazing eyebrows therefore she is pretty.
Photobucket
Tyra Banks... is a great human being therefore she is pretty! :P

...so you see my theory is practically fool proof. :P

1 comment: