Tuesday, July 6, 2010

#OhYouFancyHuhn..."Lip Service"

Back in the days, moms used to put hella red lipstick on me and I hated it. I especially hated it when she paired it with the poofy dress with all the extra everything. I hated it with all 60 lbs of me and would get to fussing, throwin tantrums and rippin at stuff! But back then I was a boy. lol. I never thought id be a "Girly-Girl" but i guess time changes everything... Nowadays, I love Pink Lipstick and its all I wear! Ill get adventurous and try some reds, mauves, and browns soon enough tho. ;)

Photobucket
Early 2010... me and the homie Yobekz... I rock the PINK, she rock the RED

Photobucket
Rihanna in a frosted Pink

Photobucket
Couture type ish!

Photobucket
almost Totally irrelevant but cool nonetheless! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment