Thursday, June 24, 2010

ASK Jeeves... or better Yet ask ME!!

MY STYLE:

I cant and wont pinpoint my style. Its always evolving and never stagnant. I draw inspiration for my looks from mainstream media and fashion icons, and the regular Joe Shmoes and Jane Does. I don’t shop for outfits. I keep a mental inventory of my closet so I shop for specific articles and random things that catch my eye. Most of my pieces are a couple months old before I actually wear them. I let them marinate in my closet until I harvest them to created a medley of style. Some pieces ripen faster than others, but they always turn out sweet and full of character!

Some of my inspirations:
Photobucket
Karla is my Fairy God Mother of Style.
Visit her Blog: www.Karlascloset.blogspot.com
Photobucket
Doin what only Karla can do Yet again!

Photobucket
The Kesh Kumari...
Visit her Blog: www.TheRealKesh.blogspot.com

Photobucket
Jasmine Monroe, & An Fuckin Dukes
They do Work!!!
Visit their Blogs:
www.unscriptedposhvintage.blogspot.com
www.lips-of-wine.com

Photobucket
Annastasia Smith and the Gang!
Visit her BLog: www.Insidesolebarbie.blogspot.com

Photobucket
Princess! My Mafioso Chick!! Luv Her.

Photobucket
Yo Bekz! My co-poilot in the Game! Luv Her

No comments:

Post a Comment