Sunday, June 13, 2010

D.i.Y. Flyy : Safety Pin Pomp

Hello Hello Hello!

So Iv definitely been on a major hollywood style, Dave Chappelle hiatus and I apologize. Iv been busy with my other life.. or lack there of.. Either way i dedicate this Post to my Stina-boo. LOVE YOUU!

** Now back to regularly scheduled programming...

Photobucket
I saw this pic while surfing LookBook.nu. Thought it was dope



soo i decided to give it a whirl.

I dugg up a cheap shirt from the XXI sale rack with a rocker edge to compliment the look and added some gold studs and gold safety pins for originality. And thus...

*Side note: So My summer started with a little rendevous in Houston for a weekend and I decided to wear my first DIY creation!

Photobucket
... ANd Tah-dah, Safety Pin Pomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment