Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The M.I.L.F Chronicles... "Interior Decorating"

Key Words:
adj. Milf in Training- to be in tune with the qualities of a super mom... and arm ones self with said ammunition in order to better take over the world, bake cookies and break hearts!

* I never thought shopping for apartment decorations would compare to shopping for clothes! But...on a random saturday I was held hostage at the neighborhood Ross and an Adventure ensued no less! I Loved what i saw. Im goin back for similar pieces when Im less broke and ready to lay some duckets on the counter come August! :D
* Pics from my Blackberry.. not the best quality. #whatevrr

[The Scheme]
- Green, Cream, Brown... Goldish Hues for character!!
Vision: This over my bead... "I wake up to the Sun.Moon.Stars" lol.

Vision: 2 murals and mirror in the middle on a wall someplace

Photobucket
Vision: add some multicolor marbles to the bamboo in vase and let it sit all pretty in a corner!
** Got this idea from HGTV Design Star or summin!!

Vision: place at foot of my bed!... *Dilemma- which one looks better

Photobucket
Vision: doesnt matter.. i gotta have this!! *MY most favorite Find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment